Search This Blog

Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday October 1st

I love October, the trees are changing ,the weather is cooler, and all the holidays and my kiddos birthdays are just around the corner! It's so much fun to decorate the house, and I have a bunch of craft ideas piled up for the kids to do!  We started of the month with a cute Halloween inspired lunch...
Alaysia is having half a homemade blueberry muffin, baby carrots and cherry tomatoes, a fishy shapes boiled egg, some diced cantaloupe and jack o' lantern one on top, mandarin oranges, and a sandwich topped off with cheese ghost!

Z has half a sandwich, mandarin oranges, blueberry muffin and cantaloupe. 
 Oh, I almost forgot about the egg molds I ordered. I got the fish and car shaped ones and the eggs came out pretty good for my first try:)
Car and fish, next time I'll order some cuter girly ones for Alaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment