Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Witches and spiders...

Wednesday Oct. 20th


  This morning my kiddos wanted two different themed lunches and since I was in a good mood I actually did it:) Alaysia really liked the witches they had a while ago and Z wanted spiders in in Spiderman lunch box. So I made them both and was surprised at how easy it really was, it only took a few extra minutes for two different themes so I may do this for them again. So I pleased them both and impressed myself and this is what they had...
Here's Z's lunch with a little sausage spider on a web of cheese, some pineapple, a strawberry, and sliced cucumber.
Alaysia's has two little witches that are peanut butter with marshmallow fluff  in a slice of wheat bread with green colored carrot hair, candy eyes, olive smile and one of Z's sausage pieces for the nose. Behind the witches is cucumber slices, a strawberry and two broom sticks made from a cheese stick and some ham.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you:) my daughter loves them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I'd be a happy lunch-er to get those witches in my lunch box :-) And seems very do-able for a newbie like me. What did you use for the hats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hats were some cut outs left over from some Halloween crafts we made:)

    ReplyDelete