Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

BBQ Chicken and Ricecars

 Wednesday Nov. 17th


We got a new grill for or deck a few days ago so my hubby and I have been on a grilling spree:) I know it's not the usual time or season for BBQing but its just like getting a fun new toy, and all I want to do lately is play with it lol! And since the kiddos LOVE drumsticks thats what we made for dinner last night along with tons of grilled veggies. I also made a pineapple BBQ sauce for them and the kids loved it! I made sure to grill a few extra because I think they look so cute in their lunch boxes ^_^
Alyasia's box has the drumstick, grapes, cauliflower, mandarin oranges, rice shaped cars, and the usual sugar snap peas and carrots.
Z was so excited about the "ricecars" (instead of racecars) that he destroyed three of them by racing them around the counter and making them crash into his mouth before I could get one into his box:) So thats why he only got one for his lunch box along with grapes, cauliflower and his veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment