Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Creepy Crawly Lunch

Thursday Oct. 14th


So today I have another lunch that I was planning to use as a Halloween-ish lunch. I saw these cute little bug shaped pasta in different colors and wasn't too sure how I would use it so I ended up putting it in the very back of my pantry until today! Today they had some left over chicken and I made the pasta as a cute little side along with a few creepy crawly little bugs to tie it all together. And this is what they had...
Isn't this cute..or would it be creepy?
So Miss Alaysia's lunch from left to right has: some baby carrot flowers, sugar snap peas, pineapple chunks, a BBQ chicken drumstick, sliced cucumbers, the buggy shaped pasta with herbs and butter and Parmesan cheese, and some raspberries. 
And Z has a smaller portion of the same thing without the cucumbers because they didn't fit but he ate them right after his breakfast:)

No comments:

Post a Comment