Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday Oct. 7th

   This morning after being woken up way too early by my little guy, I had plenty of time for lunches so I decided to make some chicken enchiladas for lunch. Surprisingly they were very quick and easy! I always have shredded cheese on hand, I had left over chicken in my little Tupperware tub, and I saved some sauce from last night so all I did was roll them up and stuck them in my little toaster oven until they were warmed through and the cheese was melted. I originally wanted them to look like mummies but the kids said they were monsters so thats what we'll call them=)  Here's the pictures of our little monsters...

On the left is Alaysia's she has her monster chicken enchilada, a tiny jell-o cup, broccoli and cauliflower, cheese stick fingers with olive nails, and a plum. Z has pretzels instead of the cheese fingers.


No comments:

Post a Comment