Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Turkey Burritos

Tuesday Nov. 16th
The night before I had made turkey tacos for dinner and I made sure to save two spoonfuls for lunch this morning.  I just wrapped the meat up in a flour tortilla with a little rice and beans to make the burritos. Since they were made of turkey and Thanksgiving is coming up I  thought I'd add a little cheese turkey to the top:) Along with the burrito I packed some mandarin oranges, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, pineapple chunks, sugar snap peas and carrots flowers. 
                      

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with you turkeys! I might have to steal them for my daughter's lunch next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks! And I hope she likes it as much as my kiddos did:)

    ReplyDelete