Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

Killer Quesadillas!

Friday Oct. 22nd


  This morning I woke up soooo late! I had no idea what to make since I was half asleep still so I made the easiest thing I could think of....quesadillas! The kids had to have a bowl of cereal too and I felt kinda guilty just sending them to school with this small snack since they didn't have a good breakfast:( But they didn't mind too much and I made them an extra healthy lunch after school! So anyway on to their super quick (like 10mins total) lunch...
This is Miss Alaysia's lunch she had killer quesadillas, kiwi, strawberry, baby carrots and some left over beans to dip.

Z has yogurt instead of beans and no kiwi. Not bad for such a quick lunch! I almost didn't even have time for the picture either:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment