Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday October 8th

Happy Friday everyone! My kiddos didn't go to school this morning because they were feeling sick=( But that doesn't mean they don't get an awesome lunch! Since they were home with me I had them make it themselves. I normally don't use store bought doughs for anything but I did this time. We used Pillsbury croissants to wrap up some turkey weenies to look like mummies. They had fun with this and it wasn't at all difficult or messy. I also got to use some new boxes that I just bought. They aren't very cute but are perfectly sized and come with and ice pack under the lid I absolutely love them! Just in case you're interested hey are called Fit and fresh and I got them at Ross it came as a two pack. Well anyways on to the pictures...
So today we have a some cucumber slices, baby carrots, some ketchup, mandarin oranges, a jack o'lantern apple from grandpa's tree, a strawberry and the mummy dog.

This is the same box just a different view=)

No comments:

Post a Comment