Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

Look, My Lunch Is Looking Back At Me!!

Friday Oct. 15th


 Good morning everyone! This morning the kids said they really wanted dumplings and I was soo worried that I had run out of the ones we made a few weeks ago. Luckily I had six lone little dumpling stored away in my freezer!! I wasn't even sure what to do with them to make them spooky looking but then I saw one of my son's vampire fangs on the kitchen table and....Viola! a perfect addition to boring looking dumplings. They turned out really cute! I couldn't find the other teeth we had for the other lunch box, but of course that just sparked another idea:o) I stuffed a slice of ham in a little slit I made to make a silly little tongue sticking out. This is how they look...
Z has the two silly faced dumplings with a ham tongue and cheese eyes secured with a spaghetti noodle. Two ham and cheese kabobs and some wheat thins, carrot "confetti", half a tiny apple and a few raspberries. This looks like a little bit of food but he's going to end up eating when he gets home anyways so I'm not too worried:)
And this is Alaysia's she has four dumplings with the vampire teeth and cheese eyes, some carrot "confetti" the other half of the apple, peanut butter filled pretzels, raspberries, pineapple, and banana chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment