Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday September 30th

Whew! Been busy all day today! I helped out at school again today they needed extra help so I ended up staying there an extra hour and a half and man was that exhausting!!! The kiddos are doing some homework with dad, my little guy just went down for his nap so I finally have a few minutes to myself.  Oh and I also got a new egg mold for the kiddos lunches that I will have to try out tomorrow. And now onto the kiddos lunches...


Alaysia's lunch has some homemade pot-stickers (Kiddos and I made a bunch and keep them stashed in the freezer) some dipping sauce and a mini chocolate, kiwi flowers, a strawberry, baby carrots and some butterfly cucumbers.

Z's is a lot simpler just a few pot-stickers, halved strawberries, cucumber, pretzels and a mini chocolate. He wasn't in the mood for anything else:(... I think he may be getting sick because he is ALWAYS hungry. 

And this is what they look like all stacked up! Aren't they cute?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment