Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gingerbread Boy and Girl!

I have no time at all to post on a daily basis anymore:( So instead I decided just to post all the lunches once a week until I have time to do it everyday again. And here they are:


Red-nosed Reindeer!
I let the kids make their own lunches this morning:) And they both made reindeer, one with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and the other with a quesadilla. Along with the reindeer they had mandarin oranges, pineapple, and cucumber slices.


Corndogs
I just cut up the corndog into cute little rings and stacked it like sushi. There is ketchup for dipping and a handful of camel corn on the top tier and fruit and veggies on the bottom tier.


Turkey wraps!
Turkey wraps, a banana, pineapple, Cheetos and some fresh veggies

Same for Z without the banana:)


Gingerbread Boy and Girl!
Aren't these cute?! They are just cut out sandwiches decorated with a few tiny sprinkles and frosting. And I also packed some chicken nuggets and oranges. Alaysia got a pudding cup too.



1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful. You're really creative and have a lot of patience while preparing these beautiful bentos. All of it are perfect. I'm amazed. Well keep it up! Thank you for posting these in your blog, I really enjoyed coming in here. Oh by the way, you might like to try the stainless steel latch tiffin container as an alternative to your food stacking container. I do recommend stainless steel because it is more safer than plastic ware containers. Also, it is more durable, eco-friendly and has 100% BPA free. Try it. =)

    ReplyDelete