Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday Oct. 5th

  Well today was something! I helped out for my son's kindy class and went to visit Alaysia at her lunch time and there were a bunch of yard duties all around her. They were taking pictures of her lunch!!  It was so funny I tried to wiggle my way through to say hi and they wouldn't let me through until she said "Oh, Hi Mom!" Then they were all surprised to see me and were complementing me and asking me a bunch of question. It was really nice to say the least. Well on to their lunches that got so many complements...
This was Alaysia's it has 3 peanut-butter and marshmallow fluff sand"witches", 3 meat kabobs, baby carrots and a strawberry.

Z has 2 sand"witches", 2 meat kabobs, carrots, strawberry, red tiny jell-o cup, and a cheese stick fingers.
 Here's a picture of them both.

 The witches have ham for hair, one has carrot but I didn't like the way it came out. Their eyes are candy, nose is bread and mouths are cucumber and carrot. Z's finger also has cucumber for the nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment