Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Very hungry pasta!

Tuesday Oct. 26th


   So there's no question to what my kids favorite thing to eat is....Pasta! They can have it for breakfast lunch and dinner everyday and I swear they would never get sick of it! I try and make it for them in different shapes and colors but today was a new way for them to have it. I bought some big shells the other day and thought why not have the past try and eat them for a change?? I kinda thought they looked like clams at first but my son said look its trying to eat me and ta da! 
This is Alaysia's she has 4 meat and marinara stuffed past shells with candy eyes, cucumber slices, some of our last cherry tomatoes from the garden, oranges, and pear. 

And Z only wanted pasta for lunch but I still packed him some fruit and cucumber.



No comments:

Post a Comment