Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cheese ham and crackers...

Tuesday Oct. 19th


  This post was for yesterday. And my oh my was yesterday a hectic day! First of all I couldn't find my camera that morning hence the crummy pictures:) then my son forgot his folder, then I was off to an appointment, then off to pick up the kids from school only to come back an hour later for parent conferences and then had to come home and rush dinner. And while making dinner my son's new bff from school that lives down the street came over for their play date. Whew what a day!! So I still wanted to share their lunches that they had and here they are...


This was Z's simple snack lunch of cheese, ham and crackers, cantaloupe and strawberries.
And Alaysia's has the same:)

No comments:

Post a Comment