Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

Pasta

Monday Nov. 15th


This morning I was limited to going into my freezer stash for lunch ideas since I didn't have many fresh ingredients to work with. The result was a not so colorful happy lunch, but still something I was very happy to send my kiddos to school with. I made Alaysia the last of our homemade tortellini and my little carnivore didn't want any because they weren't stuffed with meat lol! So instead he had mini shell pasta with marinara. I only had a lone little pear in my fridge for the fruit and used canned pineapple, I did have plenty of fresh veggies for them though:)
In pink is Alaysia's lunch the top tier had the cheese tortellini, bottom has cucumber, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, sliced green pear, pineapple and homemade banana bread. And her bear container has strawberry yogurt.
Z's has the mini shell pasta and the same fruits and veggies as her sister except for the yogurt.

This morning my kitchen was very dark and gloomy for some reason so the pictures aren't very good:( Maybe it was the lack of freshness in the kitchen :D


No comments:

Post a Comment