Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

Three Cheese Tortellini & Chicken Taquitos

Monday Nov. 8th


 Happy Monday everyone! This past week just seemed to drag along, Z spent almost the whole week home sick and Alaysia has caught the bug now too. And since this week the kids only have 3 days of school because of Veterans day I'm hoping that Alaysia will be well enough to attend the whole week. 
Since she was still feeling a little under the weather I made her one of her favorites for lunch...tortellini! I had made these tortellini before and totally forgot that Z didn't like them so I had to pack him some chicken taquitos:) These were both rather simple lunches since I just had to boil the pasta and reheat the frozen taquitos. Then I just added some fresh fruit and viola a cute and satisfying lunch for two..
For Alaysia's lunch I just tossed the hot tortellini with a little butter and herbs, she also has cucumber, orange, black berries, grapes, and sugar snap peas.

Z has chicken two taquitos, orange, cucumber, black berries and a couple of grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment