Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday September 29th

Well again another rushed morning. I had an early doctors appointment so I didn't have any time to eat breakfast so I ended up making a little snack for myself! It's a good thing that even packing an extra lunch doesn't take any time at all. So here's what my kiddos are having for lunch...


This is Alaysia's lunch. Starting up at the top ketchup for the chicken patty, a few tiny cherry tomatoes from the garden, half of a banana muffin, strawberry chuncks, baby carrots, and half of a mini apple from grandpa's tree.

Z has the same thing except for the cherry tomatoes.

This is what their boxes look like when they're all closed up...I absolutely love these they are soo cute!

And this was my breakfast a few strawberries and half a sliced banana over a scoop of cottage cheese. Mmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment