Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday September 28th

  Tuesday again, I get to go to school with the kiddos and volunteer, another busy morning so I prepared the night before just a little. The kiddos and I were busy baking last night even though it was VERY hot in my house. We had tacos for dinner so I saved a few spoonfuls of meat to make our taco cornbread muffins. We also had a few squishy bananas so we made some jumbo banana muffins. I did all of this in my little toaster oven which I absolutely love, love, love!! They got to have half of a giant muffing for breakfast along with some scrambled eggs, and I packed one of the taco muffins for their lunch:
This is Alaysia's lunch she has baby carrots, ham kabobs on tropical looking picks, mandarin oranges, kiwi flowers, grapes, and of course the taco muffin with a butterfly to keep with the flower tropical theme=)
And this is Z's suer lunch with, grapes, ham kabobs on his Mario pick, baby carrots underneath, mandarin oranges, and the taco muffin topped with a "life" mushroom!! He's gonna love this=)

No comments:

Post a Comment